Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Swing

Swing… Swing… a tear is finding its way. I have no time to weal. I am gaining momentum. Why don’t you fuck off? I am not waiting for a beep. My body is disintegrating. Catch this chunk if you can. Tonight, I am spitting on every inch of my bed. I am marking my territory. My brush is striking at a metronome’s rhythm. There is anger, fear, aggression, madness and so much more. I will be in all my states. Alone. Every state will last for a split of a second. You'd better catch up. I will leave you behind. Butterfly of the squealing guitars, I wanted to melt into that sound. Why don’t you fuck off? I will massage every inch of my bed. Long whispering of under-the-sheet stories. My body is itching, come and get me… © El Matador

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

ever gonna write here again?